1. Delivery scope and freight
Delivery to the Malaysia, free shipping
2. Delivery time
After the order is successfully placed, we will distribute the goods in the order of placing the order. The distribution cycle is about 3 working days; delivery services are not limited to time and specified time, and delivery services are available on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.
3. Delivery time
The arrival time after the order is completed is about 7 working days
4. Receipt notice
When placing an order, please try to leave the address and contact number that you can sign for.
Please inspect the goods on the spot when you receive the goods, check whether the outer packaging is intact, whether the quantity of the goods matches the order details, and whether the shopping list is complete. It is not provided to open the mobile phone packaging for inspection before signing. If the outer carton seal is broken or torn, you have the right to reject it.
But for abnormal conditions such as intact seals or lack of materials after opening the box, please contact our 24-hour online customer service and keep the package intact.
In the case that I cannot sign for the receipt in person, please entrust others to sign for it and operate strictly in accordance with the second content. The delivery courier is only responsible for delivering the goods to the designated address of the express order. Anyone at this address can sign for the receipt, such as the counter. Delivery to the designated person is not guaranteed.
For risk considerations, you cannot modify the address and phone number of your order after confirming the purchase. Please also fill in the correct address and phone number when placing the order. We apologize for the trouble.
From now on, stranded orders that cannot be delivered due to insufficient information will be retained by the delivery party for 5 days. We will notify users by email, please reply to the email in the mailbox or contact customer service staff. We will arrange to return to the warehouse and refund the orders that are not answered within 5 days. This gives you the inconvenience, please understand.
5. Return refund
1. If the goods you ordered are defective, you can request a full refund
2. Regarding the methods and conditions of return and refund, follow the records on the relevant webpages of the product sales webpage and the order process
3. The goods you return must maintain the integrity of all goods, gifts, accessories, packaging, and all accompanying documents or materials at the time of shipment. If there is a physical invoice, it should be returned and signed together with the invoice. Let the bills wait for the documents required by relevant laws; otherwise, we have to refuse to accept your request for a refund.
4. You understand and agree that if you request a return or exchange of goods, or because we are unable to accept all or part of your order, or the contract is cancelled or loses its validity for some reason, we have to handle refunds for you. Process invoices or discount orders and other documents required by relevant laws and regulations on your behalf
6. Common problems of distribution
Q1: Can the delivery time be specified when placing an order?
A1: According to the "transportation company" in the order transportation information corresponding to different delivery times. You can choose to deliver at designated time (times: before 13:00 and 14:00~18:00), excluding Sundays.
Q2: How to complain to the courier?
A2: According to the "transportation company" in the order transportation information corresponding to different express companies, customers can contact the local service hotline
Q3: How long does it take for delivery?
A3: Under normal circumstances, the order can be delivered within 7 working days from the date of delivery (excluding Sundays).
Q4: What should I pay attention to when signing for acceptance?
A4: Please make sure the outer packaging is intact, the recipient can refuse to collect the damaged outer packaging.
Q5: Do I need to provide certificates when receiving the goods?
A5: No need. The courier is only responsible for delivering the goods to the designated address of the express order, and anyone at this address can sign for receipt such as the counter. There is no guarantee of delivery to the designated person.
Q6: What should I do if I was signed for by someone else?
A6: If this happens, please contact the corresponding courier company according to the "transportation company" in the order transportation information. Please contact your local service hotline.
Q7: How to check the delivery status of partner vendors?
A7: Please check the corresponding express company according to the "transportation company" in the order transportation information to check the status of the goods.
Our customer service will reply to your emails 24 hours a day, 7 days a day